Welcome Century Security Bank Customers!
At the end of business on Friday, March 19, 2010, Bank of Upson, entered into an agreement with the FDIC to acquire the assets and assume the deposits of Century Security Bank and will operate as SouthCrest Bank. We’re certain that you have questions about what this change means to you and your accounts, so please take a minute to review the information below:
- Your money continues to be safe and secure with SouthCrest Bank. Your accounts will continue to be insured by the FDIC to the full limit allowed by law.
- SouthCrest Bank is a division of Bank of Upson and a part of the SouthCrest Financial Group family of community banks that have served our communities for more than a century. We’re pleased to welcome you to our family! Other banks in the SouthCrest family include Meriwether Bank & Trust in Manchester and Luthersville, Georgia, First National Bank of Polk County in Cedartown and Rockmart, Georgia, Bank of Chickamauga in Chickamauga, Georgia and Peachtree Bank in Clanton and Maplesville, Alabama. For more information about SouthCrest Bank and our products and services, please visit our website at www.southcrestbank.com.
- For now, it is business as usual. You may continue to visit the same branch location and conduct your banking exactly as you always have. This includes your checking, savings, money market, CDs, loans, mortgages and retirement accounts. You may continue to:
- Use your Century Security Bank checks and deposits slips
- Use your ATM and Debit cards
- Access your account information through online banking and telephone banking and pay bills through your online bill pay service
- Receive your automatic direct deposits into your old Century Security Bank account
- Make your loan payments
- In the coming weeks, we’ll send you more information about this change to SouthCrest Bank and when you can expect to receive new checks, ATM cards, Debit cards, etc.
- Once we combine our operating systems, you will have access to more banking offices and ATMs. But until that time, please continue to visit the former Century Security Bank locations for transacting your business.
- If you have any questions about this change to SouthCrest Bank, please call or visit your banking office or you may .
- Once again, we welcome you to the SouthCrest Bank family and look forward to serving you!
Links to other web sites are provided for
our customers' convenience. SouthCrest Bank is not
responsible for the information displayed nor the maintenance
of these non-bank web sites.
Home Page |
Business Banking |
Personal Banking |
About Us |
SouthCrest Bank, N.A.
Web Design & Hosting By Griffin Web Design